- What does repriced amount mean?
- What does higher allowable mean?
- Will secondary insurance pay primary copay?
- Will secondary insurance cover primary deductible?
- Can you switch primary and secondary insurance?
- How does primary and secondary dental insurance work?
- What happens if an insurance company overpays you?
- How long does an insurance company have to recoup money?
- Can you use Medicare as a secondary insurance?
- How does dual insurance coverage work?
- How do insurance companies determine allowed amounts?
- Why do doctors charge more than insurance will pay?
- What is a good settlement offer?
- How is a settlement paid out?
- How do you bill primary and secondary insurance?
- How is secondary insurance billed?
- What happens if I reject a settlement offer?
- Can an insurance company take back a settlement?
What does repriced amount mean?