- What are 3 ways animals disperse seeds?
- How do humans disperse seeds?
- How does water help in the dispersal of seeds?
- Is a seed dead or alive?
- What will happen if there is no seed dispersal?
- What are the three advantages of seed and fruit dispersal?
- What are the disadvantages of seed dispersal?
- Which seed is dispersed by water?
- What is the meaning of seed dispersal?
- Which seeds are dispersed by animals?
- How are seeds formed Class 7?
- Why is seed dispersal important for a new plant?
- What will happen if seeds do not receive the correct amount of water?
- What are 4 ways seeds are dispersed?
- What are the benefits of seed dispersal Class 7?
- How are fruits helpful in seed dispersal?
- Which plants seeds are dispersed by explosion?
- Which seed dispersal mode is most common in mangroves?
- Do all seeds germinate immediately after they are dispersed?
- Why do many trees bear tasty fruits?
- What important role does seed dispersal play in the overall rainforest ecosystem?
What are 3 ways animals disperse seeds?