- When can a Counsellor can break confidentiality?
- What should you not say in therapy?
- Are therapists allowed to tell parents?
- Can I tell a therapist anything?
- What can a therapist say in court?
- What is not confidential with a therapist?
- Can therapy make you worse?
- What crimes do therapists have to report?
- Can you tell your therapist illegal things?
- Can you tell your therapist you killed someone?
- What can I do if my therapist breaks confidentiality?
- Do therapists get attached to their clients?
- Can therapists tell police?
- Is it OK to give your therapist a gift?
- Can therapists lie to you?
- When can confidentiality be broken?
- Do therapists hug their clients?
- How do I report an unethical therapist?
- Can you talk to a therapist about anything?
- Can a therapist report past abuse?
When can a Counsellor can break confidentiality?