- Can you tell therapist something illegal?
- Can a therapist force you to go to hospital?
- Is everything you tell a therapist confidential?
- Can you ever be friends with your therapist?
- Is it normal to hate your therapist?
- Will a therapist tell you your diagnosis?
- Can a therapist tell you to leave your partner?
- Do therapists have to report crimes?
- Can therapists tell when you are lying?
- Can therapists hug their clients?
- Can therapy make you worse?
- What happens during a 72 hour psych hold?
- Can you confess a crime to your therapist?
- Can you tell your therapist too much?
- Do therapists have to tell parents about drug use?
- Are therapists allowed to tell parents?
- What are the limits of confidentiality in therapy?
- What can you not tell a therapist?
- Do therapists have to report past abuse?
- Will my therapist visit me in the hospital?
- Can a therapist tell police?
Can you tell therapist something illegal?