- What are the 3 types of sound?
- What are three things that transverse and longitudinal waves have in common?
- What type of waves are produced when a bell rings in air?
- Which tuning fork would vibrate faster?
- When a tuning fork is vibrating the vibrations of the two prongs?
- Does the fork of tuning fork vibrate transversely or longitudinally?
- Are sound waves longitudinal or transverse?
- Which one of the following statements does not accurately describe vibrations?
- Which one of the following frequencies of a wave in the air can be heard as an audible sound by the human ear Weegy?
- What note does a tuning fork make?
- Why do you see ripples when you place a vibrating tuning fork in water?
- Why is a 512 Hz tuning fork ideal?
- When a tuning fork produces sound waves in the air?
- Which of the following would not increase the velocity of a sound wave in air?
- What kind of a wave does a tuning fork create?
- How can we clearly see the prongs of a tuning fork vibrating?
- Why do doctors use tuning forks?
- When a tuning fork vibrates waves produced in the prongs are a transverse and progressive B transverse and stationary C longitudinal and stationary D longitudinal and progressive?
- When a tuning fork vibrates over an open pipe?
- How the tuning fork is vibrating?
- How do you tell the difference between longitudinal and transverse waves?
What are the 3 types of sound?