- How long should I see my therapist?
- Do therapists hug their clients?
- What are signs of countertransference?
- Why do therapists mirror you?
- Is it common to fall in love with your therapist?
- Should a female see a male therapist?
- Should I tell my therapist I am attracted to him?
- Is it illegal for a therapist to date their patient?
- Can you ever be friends with your therapist?
- Can therapists get attached to their clients?
- Do therapists have clients or patients?
- Why am I sexually attracted to my therapist?
- What is countertransference in therapy?
- Is it OK to give your therapist a gift?
- Do therapists encourage transference?
- How do therapists deal with transference?
- Do therapists cry in therapy?
- Can therapists tell when you are lying?
- How long after therapy can you date your therapist?
- How long is too long in therapy?
How long should I see my therapist?