- Is therapy twice a week too much?
- Will a therapist tell you your diagnosis?
- How many therapy sessions is normal?
- Is therapy once a month enough?
- Do you tell your therapist everything?
- Should siblings see the same therapist?
- Is it OK to see 2 therapists?
- Why are therapy sessions only an hour?
- How much is therapy per hour?
- How often should you talk to your therapist?
- Can you be friends with your therapist after treatment?
- Is it normal to see a therapist twice a week?
- How many times a week should you see a therapist?
- How long should I see my therapist?
- Do therapists diagnose you?
- Do therapists look up clients?
- How often should couples go to therapy?
- Can a therapist hug a patient?
- Is it OK to take a break from therapy?
- Can couples see the same therapist?
- Can a therapist tell you to leave your partner?
Is therapy twice a week too much?