- Can you kick a common law partner out?
- Who gets to stay in the house during separation?
- What happens if husband dies and house is only in his name?
- When a husband dies does the wife get his Social Security?
- What rights do common law wives have?
- How long do you have to live with your partner to become common law?
- What are you called if your fiance dies?
- Is the eldest child next of kin?
- Can you marry someone who passed away?
- How long should you stay in a relationship without marriage?
- Do unmarried partners have any rights?
- Do live in partners have any rights?
- Can my partner force me to move out?
- Does a spouse automatically inherit a house?
- What happens if I died and my wife is not on the mortgage?
- Can my live in girlfriend take my house?
- Should my girlfriend pay half the rent?
- What rights do unmarried couples have if one dies?
- What rights do I have if my partner dies?
- Can I move my boyfriend into the marital home?
- Who gets the house in a separation?
Can you kick a common law partner out?