- Is it OK to take all your meds at once?
- How do you take multiple medications?
- Can you put different pills in same bottle?
- What happens when a pill goes down the wrong pipe?
- How many pills a day is too many?
- How many hours apart is 2 times a day?
- What is the most common drug allergy?
- Do pills dissolve in your stomach?
- Which medicines should not be taken together?
- How long should you wait between different medications?
- Where do pills go when you swallow them?
- What happens if you take too much medication?
- How fast do pills dissolve in stomach?
- How do you tell if you are overmedicated?
- Can you poop out a pill you just took?
- What are the two important things to remember about drug interactions?
Is it OK to take all your meds at once?